Registered Behavior Technician - 1:1 caseload
Sunbelt Staffing is interviewing for a Registered Behavior Technician to work with a school near Colma, California. This is a full-time job that will last until the end of the current school year.
- Full time: 8 hours per day / 5 days a week
- Caseload: one High School student
- Will implement a behavior intervention plan, a safety plan, and collaborate with a team.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in an accredited university
- Licensed in the state of California
- Weekly pay
- Optional medical insurance
- Vision and dental coverage
- 401k Plan
If you meet the qualifications and would like to know more about this Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) job near Colma, California, please apply below. You can also email your resume directly to [email protected], or call/text (813) 776-0375.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- San Jose, CA
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Montecito, CA
- Capitan, CA
- Ponca City, OK
- Fremont, CA
- Evanston, IL
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Manteno, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.