Registered Behavior Technician 23-24 Needed in Massachusetts!
Soliant has an opening for a contracted Registered Behavior Technician in the Hingham, Massachusetts area. This position is for the 2023-2024 School Year. Soliant offers Weekly Pay, guaranteed hours, and an exceptional Health Benefits & 401k package.
• Please Inquire Within for More Information.
• Must be a Registered Behavior Technician.
Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent communication skills
• Supportive, positive, and patient attitude
This position is available to be filled immediately. For consideration, please contact Taylor Clark directly.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Randolph, MAJob Title: Registered Behavior Technician Location: Randolph, MA Please see details below: Details/Specifications: FT – Hourly RBTs needed in the district to finish out school year Candidate will be required to collect data on student behavior as part of their assessment process Previous RBT Experience Implement behavior intervention plans developed by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) to support students with behavior
- Malden, MARegistered Behavior Technician Malden, MA Area Soliant Health is seeking a Registered Behavior Technician for a school district. The RBT will be providing behavioral and academic support for students. We are searching for compassionate and hardworking therapists who are able to effectively collaborate with other educators (Special Education Teacher, BCBA). Apply or submit your resume directly to [email protected]. We look forward to h
- Holbrook, MASoliant Education is working with a school district in the Holbrook, MA. area to fill School RBT Position! This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role. About the Job: • Full time • Setting up interviews for qualified candidates now Requirements
- Randolph, MARegistered Behavior Technician (RBT) | 2023/2024 | Randolph, Massachusetts The Randolph, MA School District is hiring a passionate RBT to work with our amazing school for the 2023-2024 school year. Schools Experience: Preferred Start/End Dates: ASAP – June 12, 2024 Job Type: Full Time: 30-40 hours per week Caseload: High School Caseload – 4 Students Duties Includes: Support students with behavioral needs in the school Follow a Po
- Bedford, MAWe are seeking a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to work in a great school district in Bedford, MA for the rest of this school year. Requirements: Active RBT License in Massachusetts National RBT Certification In-person position 32 hours per week Job Obligations: Full – Time Caseload | District Wide K – 12th Duties | Follow the Lead of the BCBAs and work with students as their assigned location Start/End Date | ASAP �
- Haverhill, MARegistered Behavior Technician (RBT) | Haverhill, MA | Full-time 2023-2024 We are currently looking for a Registered Behavior Technician candidate to work with a school district near Haverhill, Massachusetts. This is a great opportunity for the upcoming school year with a strong level of support on staff. See details below. Job Description: Fulltime (35 hours/week) Onsite, Monday-Friday 24-30 dollars per hour 2023-2024 scho
- Salisbury, MAAre you an experienced Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Haverhill, MA area for the 23/24 school year. Get an interview today! Job Description Hours: 35 hrs. per week Dates: March 2024 - May 2024 Caseload Details: K-5th caseload (more details to come on interview with director) supporting students in
- Haverhill, MAWe are looking to fill an open Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) position in Haverhill, Massachusetts for the 2023-2024 school year. Job Description Full-time 8:45 AM to 3:15 PM Start ASAP to the end of the school year 1:1 position till end of the school year Caseload: Elementary Roughly 25 students More specific details on interview Start ASAP until the end of the school year Job Benefits Weekly pay W-2
- Danver, MASoliant Education has partnered with a school district in the Danver area to hire full time Registered Behavior Technicians. Job Description: We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to join our dynamic team. As an RBT, you will play a crucial role in providing behavior analytic services to individuals with developmental disabilities, autism, or behavioral challenges. Working under the supervision of our Boar
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.