Registered Behavior Technician / ABA Therapist - Georgetown, MA
Registered Behavior Technician / ABA Therapst
A School District in the Georgetown, MA area is in need of an RBT or ABA Therapist for the remainder of the 22/23 school year. This position is for full-time hours in a wonderfully supportive district. Previous school experience is preferred but not required for this position.
Interested applicants should apply quickly as interviews are now being conducted!
- Full Time, 35 hours per week
- Dates: As soon as possible – End of the School Year
- The individual applying for this position will need to have experience working with behaviorally challenged children
- Therapist will work with an elementary student throughout their school day..
- Behavioral Experience and training with ABA Therapy is required for this position
Education & Licensure:
- Behavior Experience and ABA Training
- Soliant offers Licensing Assistance if you are not yet certified: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
For more information on our openings, please contact Alex Butler at (770)-325-0553 or [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Sparks, NV
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Mattapan, MA
- Greensboro, NC
- Sacremento, CA
- Thomasville, NC
- San Bernardino, CA
- Naperville, IL
- Pleasanton, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.