Registered Behavior Technician Full Time Position Asheville, North Carolina
ProCare Therapy is currently working with a school district in Asheville, North Carolina that is looking to hire a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) for the remainder of 23-24 school year. This will be a contract position, open to full or part time. An active RBT license is required for this job. Pay is negotiable and will be based on previous experience.
- Full Time
- 37.5 Hours
- 23'/24' School Year (Option to Extend)
- Caseload: K-6th
- Optical, dental, and health insurance benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
Please apply by submitting your resume to [email protected] For any questions about this position, please contact Ego Obiaka at 847-588-7454
Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Mt Olive, NCRBT Needed Near Mt Olive, NC Actively searching for a candidate to work immediately, this job would be in the Mt Olive area. This job would involve working in a School District one on one with a student with behavioral issues. Job Requirements Paraprofessional experience or Bachelors degree RBT Certification (Behavioral Experience) Experience working 1:1 in a classroom setting Support the success of a student with spe
- Fearrington, NCSoliant has partnered up with a reputable school district located near Fearrington, NC, to find the perfect match for their Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) vacancy. We are seeking driven, qualified candidates who are genuinely passionate about student success. Please take a look at the job details below and submit your application. To excel in this role, prior experience working with behavioral students and strong classroom management skills
- Winterville, NCJoin our team as an ABA/Behavior Technician in Winterville, North Carolina, and make a meaningful impact on the lives of individuals with autism and related disorders. Responsibilities: Assisting SPED Teacher with students and duties to allow her time for Teacher Planning and other duties that are behind at this time. ASAP-June 7, 2024 Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent. Applicable license(s). Feel free to reach out
- Fayetteville, NCRegistered Behavior Technician NEEDED ProCare Therapy is searching for a highly qualified Registered Behavior Technician in Fayetteville, NC that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. Come join our team -- and one of our supportive schools! Job Details: Full Time Openings M-F 32.5 hrs/week k-12 Caseload Gathering more details and add
- Monroe, NCAt blazerworks we provide the best team for any staffing needs with our clients. We have 100s of contracts with different school districts through out the U.S. Our client is looking for an RBT for the upcoming school year, this is a contract role for the new school year. Please review the details below, if you are a great fit please apply below! Job Details: ASAP - 06/10//23 Full Time- M-F 37.5 Caseload: NC RBT License; *Let me know
- Asheville, NCSchool Registered Behavioral Therapist (RBT) (Bilingual) Procare Therapy is working with a wonderful school district in Asheville, North Carolina hire a full-time Registered Behavioral Therapist. The Education Director is ready to begin interviews now! Further information on this opening and how to apply can be found below. Job Details: Full-Time or Part-Time available Onsite 1:1 with a kindergarten student with autism Span
- Ashton, NCWe are seeking a dedicated and qualified Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to join our team Evergreen, California. This position involves working full-time with an elementary student on a one-on-one basis, implementing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) techniques and strategies. Responsibilities: Provide one-on-one ABA therapy sessions to an elementary student in accordance with the individualized treatment plan developed by the Board Certi
- Ashville, NCProCare Therapy has partnered with a schools across the country to find an RBTs - we will also consider paraprofessionals. This is a school we have been working with, and they're very supportive of contractors. The position will have you working with students with complex disabilities and communication needs. With that, we prefer someone with experience with a variety of disabilities. If you're interested and unsure if you have the proper experi
- Ashton, NCAs a School Registered Behavior Technician, you will play a pivotal role in implementing individualized ABA programs to support students with behavioral and learning challenges. You will work closely with students, teachers, and behavior analysts to promote skill acquisition and positive behavior management strategies. Responsibilities: Implement individualized ABA programs under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.