Registered Behavior Technician: Kingston, PA - 23/24 School Year
Are you an experienced Registered Behavioral Technician in Kingston, Pennsylvania looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Kingston area for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Get an interview today!
- Full time – 37.5 hours per week
- Bachelors degree in Education or related field
- 40 hour RBT course highly preferred
- Gathering more information upon interview.
- Requires RBT Certification
- Previous experience in schools preferred
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
For more information about this position, please contact me at [email protected] or by calling 678-261-8443. Resumes should be sent to my email if interested.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Villanova, PADetails: Position Type: Full-Time Pay range: $40-$47/hr Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive functional behavior assessments (FBA) to identify the underlying causes of challenging behaviors exhibited by students. Develop individualized behavior intervention plans (BIP) based on the findings from the FBA, employing evidence-based strategies and techniques. Provide training and support to staff members on the effective implementation of be
- Pittsburgh, PAAre you a registered behavior technician (RBT) or applied behavior analyst (ABA) near the Pittsburgh, PA area? Then Sunbelt is looking to hire you for the upcoming school year! If you’re interested, please see below details and apply! Job Details Full Time Elementary School Ranging Disabilities Job Qualifications Obtain a high school diploma or equivalent, with potential preference for higher education. Complete a BACB-approved
- Malvern, PAA part time BCBA school opening is located in Malvern for the current school year. Join a great team of leaders and educators! Job Details: Full school year Monday-Friday 1/2 days Onsite Job Qualifications: Requires a Bachelor's degree or high school diploma Previous experience in schools preferred but not required ProCare Therapy benefits (only 30+ hours): Weekly pay 401k plan Insurance package: Health, Optical and Dent
- Philadelphia, PAProCare Therapy is in search of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst for a school located in beautiful Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Job Details: This BCBA opening is a Full-time opportunity Work with a Kindergarten through 12th grade caseload. Job Description: Function in a supervisory capacity and provide oversight to all areas of programming including the training of direct support professionals, person centered strategies consultants (
- Brentwood, PAAre you a registered behavior technician (RBT) or applied behavior analyst (ABA) near the Brentwood, PA area? Then Sunbelt is looking to hire you for the upcoming school year! If you’re interested, please see below details and apply! Job Details Full Time Elementary School Ranging Disabilities Job Qualifications Obtain a high school diploma or equivalent, with potential preference for higher education. Complete a BACB-approved
- Norristown, PABlazerJobs is actively accepting applications on behalf of a school district in Norristown, PA for a Registered Behavioral Tech (RBT) or Paraprofessional for the upcoming school year. This full-time opportunity comes with competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k) options, along with a professional support and development team to help you grown in your career. Details: Full-Time Contract (32.5-37.5 hours per week) Location:
- Norristown, PAA school district in the Norristown, Pennsylvania area is arranging interviews for an Elementary Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)! The RBT would work for the school year full-time. The director is reviewing resumes, so apply now! About the position: Hours: Full-Time Caseload: Elementary Requirement: Must have RBT Certification To be considered for employment, please apply online and send your resume to Leah Cochran by email
- Scranton, PADetails Position Type: Full-time (Year-round) Pay range: $20-$27/hr Responsibilities: Provide direct support to students with behavioral challenges, utilizing applied behavior analysis (ABA) techniques and strategies. Implement individualized behavior plans under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or behavior specialist. Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and other school staff to foster a positive and inc
- Bryn Mawr, PAPosition: Registered Behavior Technician Pay: $25-$30 per hour Benefits: Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k) Weekly Paycheck and Stipends (Terms and Conditions Apply) Qualifications (READ THOUROUGHLY): Active RBT certification through the BACB (PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED AS A BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN) Must Have atleast a Bachelor Degree or Associate Degree in Behavior Fie
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.