Registered Behavior Technician Needed | Blue Springs, MO
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district near Blue Springs, MO that is looking for a Behavior Technician for the current school year.
- Previous school or behavior experience preferred
- Active Registered Behavior Technician license
About the Position:
- Full-time: 35 hrs/week
- 2022-2023 School Year
- This RBT in this position will work 1:1 and in group settings with students who have specific behavior needs
- The students will be in Elementary - High School
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Program
As a ProCare contracted employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- San Bernardino, CA
- Prattville, AL
- Hayward, CA
- San Leandro, CA
- Russell City, CA
- santa rosa, CA
- Conway, NH
- Lynn, MA
- Mount Vernon, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.