Registered Behavior Technician - New Boston, NH
Soliant has partnered with a school district near New Boston, NH to fill a vacant position for a Registered Behavior Technician for the upcoming school year.
Description of Position:
• Full time
• Full school year
• Follow behavior plan, individualized treatment plan, and reinforcement schedule
• Implement appropriate teaching strategies and behavior modification approaches
• Competitive pay determined by experience
• Matching 401(k) Plan
• Extensive medical coverage
• Professional Development Reimbursement
• Weekly Paycheck
• Must possess BACB certification at time of appointment
• 1 year of experience as a Registered Behavior Technician
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Please apply below. For immediate consideration, contact Zane Normand:
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
Full time- onsite- School Registered Behavior Specialist (RBT) Tinley Park IllinoisTinley Park , IL
School RBT - San Jose, CAFremont, CA
Full Time BCBA Job Opening in Revere, MARevere, MA
RBT Needed for a School Contract Position in Attleboro, MA - Full Time HoursAttleboro, MA
Full Time Registered Behavior Technician Opening In Oakland, CAOakland, CA
School Psychologist Opportunity in Fredericksburg, TX 78624blowout , TX
Contract Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Job near Seattle, WASeattle, WA
Full Time BCBA Job Opening in Tooele, UTTooele, UT
Hiring for Onsite Board Certified Behavior Analysts in Tooele, UT | 2023-2024 School Yrtooele, UT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.