Registered Behavior Technician Opening in San Jose, CA
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district that is located in San Jose, CA that is looking to hire a passionate registered behavior technician to join their team for the 2023-2024 school year!
With students’ needs becoming increasingly individualized, the demand for school professionals is at an all-time high. And the demands placed on school professionals are also greater than ever.
The right connection between a school professional and a student can give that child more confidence, strength and courage than they ever imagined. Let’s work together today to make those connections!
Job Summary: The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is responsible for providing direct one-on-one behavior intervention services to individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities. Under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCBA), the RBT assists in the assessment, development, and implementation of behavior intervention plans aimed at improving the individual's quality of life.
Job Type: Contract RBT
- Full time: 35 hours per week
- 1:1 and small group settings
- Preschool caseload
- Previous behavior experience is required
- More details of position will be discussed on an interview with the Director of Special Education
- Pay: $25+
- Conduct assessments to collect data on the client's behavior and skills, such as the Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) and the Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills (ABLLS-R)
- Collaborate with the BCBA/BCBA to develop individualized behavior intervention plans (BIPs) based on the assessment data and research-based strategies.
- Implement the behavior intervention plans, which may include teaching new skills, reducing challenging behaviors, and promoting adaptive behaviors.
- Collect and record data on client progress during intervention sessions to track behavior changes and adjust the treatment plan as necessary.
- Provide training and support to parents, caregivers, and other team members to ensure consistent implementation of behavior interventions outside of therapy sessions.
- Assist the BCBA/BCBA in analyzing data and modifying intervention plans as needed to maximize effectiveness.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records, including session notes, progress reports, and data sheets.
- Active Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification in DE
- High school diploma or higher
- Previous school experience require
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine desire to help individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
The district is looking to hire for the 2022-2023 school year! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
If you have additional questions, my contact information can be found below.Sarah Hawes Senior Director of Educational Resources ProCare Therapy | www.procaretherapy.com 300 Galleria Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339 O 678-710-7738
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Grass Valley, CA
- Ridge View, CA
- Newlove, CA
- Antioch, CA
- El Pinal, CA
- Stockton, CA
- Antioch, CA
- Bangle, CA
- North Long Beach, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.