Registered Behavior Technician Opening
A great school district located in Kenansville, North Carolina is looking to hire a passionate Registered Behavior Technician for a contract position for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year. You will be paid weekly at a competitive hourly rate as a ProCare eployee!
- Full Time | 37. 5 Hours/Week
- You will serve across the entire school district providing support to students with behavior needs and the teaching staff that work with them. You will work closely with the behavior team through the Exceptional Children's department as well as the mental health team through the Student Support Services department.
- Contract Length
- January 5th, 2022- June 30th, 2023
- Registered Behavior Technician Certificate
- Prior behavior experience is preferred
- United Healthcare: Health, Optical and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly Compensation
PROCESS OF INTERVIEW
- Prescreening phone call: 5-10 minute conversation with recruiter
- Zoom interview with Director
- 1-2 weeks for start date upon signed offer and contract signed
- Onboarding includes: Drug screen, fingerprints, TB test and paperwork
Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Hollister, CA
- Beauvue , MD
- Dedham, MA
- Johnston, RI
- Concord, CA
- Loveville , MD
- Wilton, NH
- Needham, MA
- Fermont, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.