Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Ann Arbor, MI
Full-Time Registered Behavior Technician Opening in Ann Arbor, Michigan
We are currently searching for qualified candidates to fill an opening at a school district in Ann Arbor, MI. The position would be for the full 2022/23 School Year and you would be working as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT). As a ProCare employee, you will have access to a generous benefits package along with a competitive hourly rate for your expertise. Please find more relevant details below:
- Full-Time Position
- 37.5 Hours per Week
- Located in Ann Arbor, MI
- Various Caseloads Available
- Some Mod/Severe Caseloads
- More details available upon interviewing!
- MUST HAVE Active RBT Certification
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Previous Classroom Experience Preferred
Since we are a staffing agency, ProCare Therapy and our Account Executives do not always have all the information needed regarding the caseload on our assignments. However, you should be prepared to complete any of the following job duties in this position.
- Collecting data on programs, assist with staff training, and assisting with assessments as needed
- Providing direct student instruction, and assist staff with implementation, in one-on-one and group settings utilizing a combination of intensive teaching and natural environment teaching arrangements
- Following prescribed behavior skills acquisition and behavior change protocol
- Providing students with daily feedback on the status of their academic performance
- Working to ensure that any IEPs or Student Needs are met within and outside of the classroom
- Collect, record and summarize data on observable student behavior
- Helping to build and maintain the positive School and Classroom Culture held within this particular school district
- Demonstrating initiative and commitment regarding all duties
- Willingly performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the ID Supervisor/Principal
- Having fun and spreading joy to every child you come in contact with!
The Benefits of Choosing ProCare:
- Eligible for Full Benefits!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K Matching
- Eligible for a competitive hourly pay structure
- Overtime Pay
- Contracted, Set-in-Stone Hours
- Working collaboratively with your recruiter to put yourself in the best position possible
- This includes the ability to move around different school districts, to decline afterschool duties, etc!
- Check out or blog for more info!
A Bit More About Ann Arbor, Michigan:
- The home of UM - a vibrant college town filled with great eats and great culture
- Ann Arbor's Tourism Site
- Ann Arbor Restaurants
- Places to meet people in Ann Arbor
If you have any interest in this position, please see the application link below and send a copy of your resume through email to [email protected]. If you have any further questions or concerns for me, please feel free to reach out as well. I’m available anytime—all my contact info is listed below!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albuquerque, NM
- Claymont, DE
- Warren, MA
- Hereford, TX
- Petaluma, CA
- Benicia, CA
- Gasquet, CA
- Farmington, NH
- Monterey Bay , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.