Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Job - Greenwood, SC
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) for a school-based job near Greenwood, SC. This is a full-time, on-site job for a Behavioral Specialist.
- Caseload of K-12th grade students with a full range of disabilities
- On-site job near Greenwood, SC
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Active RBT Certification through the BACB
- Previous experience with Special Education students
- Weekly pay
- Optional medical insurance
- Vision and dental coverage
- 401k Plan
If you or someone you know is interested in this full-time Registered Behavior Technician job near Greenwood, SC, please apply below, or email your resume directly to [email protected].
Madison Kalkstein | National Hiring Manager, Sunbelt Staffing
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fremont, CA
- Tempe, AZ
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Johnston, RI
- Glenolden, PA
- Statesboro, GA
- Jerome, ID
- Fort Leavenworth, MA
- Lafayette, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.