Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)- Morgan Hill, California Area
Soliant is currently working with a school district looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to work in a school-based setting. As an RBT, you will be responsible for implementing behavior intervention plans and providing 1:1 support to students with special needs.
- Work with students to implement behavior intervention plans under the direction of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- 1:1 with high school student.
- Collect data on student behavior and progress towards goals
- Communicate regularly with the BCBA and other members of the school team
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with students, families, and school staff
- Attend trainings and professional development opportunities as required
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- RBT certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- Experience working with children with special needs in a school or clinical setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Reliable transportation and willingness to travel to multiple school locations
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Los Altos, CA
- Sunnyvale, CA
- Long Beach, CA
- Lakewood, CA
- Pasadena, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- San Marcos, CA
- Roseville, CA
- Piedmont, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.