Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Openings
2023-2024 School Jobs: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
We are currently seeking an RBT to work in a school district for the current school year, with the potential to renew for the following school year. This is a full-time, on-site position. If you are looking for an opportunity to join an excellent and supportive school, then this position is for you! They are looking to hire as soon as possible.
- Full Time, start ASAP
- Full School Year
- Various caseloads, depending on experience
- Ready to interview
- Must have Active RBT certification
- Previous RBT Experience working with pediatrics is a plus
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe that you are the right candidate, be sure to apply with your most current resume. If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I look forward to speaking with you!
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Escondido, CAJob Posting: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Multiple 1:1 Openings in Escondido, CA ProCare Therapy is seeking dedicated and passionate Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) to join our team. As an RBT, you will play a crucial role in providing one-on-one support to students in various grade levels from Kindergarten through 12th grade. We have multiple openings available, and we are looking for candidates who hold a current RBT certifica
- San Jose, CAProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and highly motivated Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our team. This position is on-site and is looking to be filled immediately! Details on the position are provided below and more will be given during interview. Responsibilities: Facilitate and conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs) and IEPs Assist in developing behavior intervention plans to support students with d
- Ben Lomond, CAProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and highly motivated Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our team. This position is on-site and is looking to be filled immediately! Details on the position are provided below and more will be given during interview. Responsibilities: Facilitate and conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs) and IEPs Assist in developing behavior intervention plans to support students with d
- Paso Robles, Ca, CAWe are actively seeking a highly skilled and dedicated Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our team in the Paso Robles, CA area for the upcoming school year. This exceptional opportunity involves working with a diverse caseload of K-12 students, encompassing approximately 30-40 students. As a BCBA, you will play a pivotal role in providing specialized support and interventions to enhance the educational experience and promote the over
- Larkspur, CAProvide one-on-one support to a Behavior Student Implement behavior intervention plans Collect and record data Collaborate with a team of professionals Requirements: Valid Registered Behavior Tech (RBT) certification Strong commitment to helping students with special needs Excellent communication and teamwork skills Benefits: Competitive hourly rate Supportive team environment Professional development opportunities How to App
- Vista, CAAre you a dedicated and passionate Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) seeking a fulfilling opportunity in the Vista, CA area? We have multiple openings for full-time RBTs to join our team. If you're ready to make a positive impact in the lives of students and are eager to start ASAP, we want to hear from you. Key Responsibilities: Provide one-on-one ABA therapy to students. Implement behavior intervention plans. Collect and record data on
- Salinas, CAob Opportunity for Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Location: Salinas, California Area Position: Full-Time (35 hours per week) Duration: ASAP Through End Of School Year We are actively seeking a licensed Registered Behavior Technician to join our dedicated team in the Salinas, California area. This is a full-time position with a commitment of 35 hours per week, providing invaluable support in our Autism Program at the elementary grade le
- Vista, CAImplement behavior intervention plans designed by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs). Collaborate with teachers, parents, and support staff to ensure effective implementation of individualized plans. Document and maintain accurate records of student progress. Provide positive reinforcement and support to encourage skill development. Qualifications: Valid RBT certification. Previous experience working in a school setting preferre
- Stockton, CAProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for a full-time position in Stockton, CA. If you are a passionate BCBA looking to make a positive impact in a school setting, we want to hear from you! Requirements: Active Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification Full-time availability Ability to work in Stockton, CA Responsibilities: As a School BCBA, you will be responsib
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.