Registered Behavior Technician [RBT] Opportunity - Santa Cruz, CA
If you're a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) located in the Santa Cruz, California area, then ProCare Therapy has an opening for you! We are looking for a Registered Behavior Technician to start ASAP for the 2022-23 school year!
Same week, virtual interviews available!
New grads are encouraged to apply!
- RBT credentials required
- Experience working with kids preferred, but not required
- Full-time (30+ hours per week)
- K-12 caseloads
- Placements made based on preference and experience
- Duties may include:
- Working 1-on-1 with a student
- Monitoring and redirecting behaviors
- Modeling appropriate behaviors and skills
- Hourly: $20.00+
- Dependent on experience
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401k matching program
- licensing and continuing education reimbursements
- Weekly paychecks
If you'll be a good fit for this role, please send an updated resume to [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Central Falls, RI
- Fort Leavenworth, KS
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Statesboro , GA
- Johnston, RI
- Fermont, CA
- Lee's Summit, MO
- Milpitas, CA
- Uniontown, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.