Registered Behavior Technician School Opportunity Batavia, IL
Registered Behavior Technician School Opportunity – Batavia, IL
Sunbelt is seeking a Registered Behavior Technician to fulfill an open need within a Batavia, IL area school district! This supportive district is looking for someone to start as soon as possible to carry out their high-level education and therapy programs.
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday, 37.5hrs/wk
- Onsite; 1 school location
- Caseload details will be further discussed based on experience within the interview.
- K -8, multiple openings throughout the district, what do you prefer?
- Caseload disabilities are various, mild to moderate and standard caseload size
- Prior School Experience preferred
- Previous school or clinical experience preferred
- Must be RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) and have IL RBT certification
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check
- Must be knowledgeable and comfortable working with individuals that exhibit significant behavior concerns
- Must be knowledgeable with First aide procedures; First aid and CPR certificate preferred.
- Weekly Direct Deposit (W-2)
- Competitive Compensation
- Full benefits package, Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k option!
If you or someone that you know is interested in this open Registered Behavior Technician School opportunity in the Batavia, IL area, send your updated resume directly to: [email protected].
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Mattapan, MA
- Greensboro, NC
- San Bernardino, CA
- Tallasee, AL
- Prattville, AL
- Hayward, CA
- San Leandro, CA
- Russell City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.