Registered Behavior Technician | Valencia, CA | Starting Pay $29/Hour
ProCare Therapy has an immediate opening for a registered behavior technician or a behavior therapist for a full time position with a school district in Valencia, California. This will be a position working one on one assisting students with moderate - severe behavior support needs This is a school based position. It will be a full time position for the current 23-24 school year, approximately 30-35 hours per week. We are looking for candidates who are available to start working as soon as possible. An active RBT certification is not required for this position, however the district is specifically looking for candidates with ABA + behavior experience. CPI/safety training is also preferred for this position. Candidates will be required to secure their own BCBA supervision if they wish to keep their RBT certification active. Supervision will not be provided by ProCare Therapy or the school district. More information about the schedule, caseload and details of the assignment can be provided during an interview with the special education director. This position will be contracted through ProCare Therapy. It will offer competitive hourly pay starting at $29/hour and healthcare benefits. For more details please submit your information for consideration.
- Position available for 23-24 school year
- Actively conducting interviews
- Full time
- 30-35 hours per week
- Onsite position
- One on one positions
- Moderate - severe behavior needs
- Contract position, W2 pay
- Pay rate, $29/hour
- Working with special education students and students with intellectual/physical disabilities
- Candidate must be prepared to work with various special education behaviors, including but not limited to; aggression, biting, eloping, redirection, toileting, diapering, various medical need, etc.
- More details available upon interview
- Degree preferred
- RBT Behavior/ABA experience required
- BCBA supervision not provided
- Behavior experience required
- In schools experience preferred
- Fingerprinting, drug screen & background check will be required of all candidates
- Special education experience required
- Interest in schools and education preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly Pay
- Health insurance offered, medical, vision & dental offered for full time candidates
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Berkeley, CAProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated Behavior Technician for an on-site position in Berkeley, CA. This is an excellent school district with lots of support with wonderful colleagues and students. We provide a full platform and support throughout the duration of the assignment to set you up for success. See details below: Job Details: Male BT Required 37.5 hours per week *1:1 with high school student Must have school + behavior exp
- Stockton, CAHIRING | Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Stockton, CA Are you passionate and dedicated to the behavior field? Find out how you can make a difference in schools! ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a highly skilled Board Certificate Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in Stockton, CA that is seeking to join the staff at a great school district. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. Please revi
- Santa Clarita, CAI am working with an awesome school district in Santa Clarita, California which is seeking a Registered Behavior Technician for the 23/24 school year. Caseload: Full-Time | 30 hours a week ASAP – 05/31/24 1:1 With 1st grade Autistic student with Moderate to Severe Disability Requirements: RBT certification in California and/or a National RBT Certification Experience in schools is preferred Benefits: Pay Rate: $32 - $38 an hour
- Salinas, CASoliant Health is seeking a Registered Behavior Technician for a school district in your area. The RBT will be providing 1:1 ABA therapy to students in a school setting. We are searching for compassionate and hardworking therapists who implement evidence-based practices. Apply or submit your resume directly to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you! Requirements: Registered Behavior Technician Certification Experi
- Palo Alto, CARBT - Palo Alto, CA Area Soliant Health is seeking a Registered Behavior Technician to work in a school district for the 2023-2024 school year. The successful candidate will be providing 1:1 ABA therapy to students with special needs. We are searching for compassionate therapists who are committed to making a differences in the lives of students. Apply or call Katelyn at 678-710-7539. You must have your RBT certification to be considered.
- Orinda, CASunbelt is working with a nearby school district to hire a full time Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) in the Orinda, CA area. No interview!! They will hire based on your resume! Details about the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Job: • Work under supervision of the BCBA • Provide behavior interventions • Able to work in a group setting as well as 1:1 Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Qualifications: • Must be certified
- Emeryville, CASunbelt is working with a nearby school district to hire full-time Behavior Technicians) in the Emeryville, CA area. No interview!! They will hire based on your resume! Details about the Behavior Technician Job: • Work under supervision of the BCBA • Provide behavior interventions • Able to work in a group setting as well as 1:1 Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Qualifications: • Must have 1 year experience within a school �
- Brentwood, CARegistered Behavior Technician Brentwood, CA area March to June, 2023-2024 Soliant Health is seeking a Registered Behavior Technician for a school district in your area. The RBT will be providing 1:1 ABA therapy to one student in a high school setting. We are searching for compassionate and hardworking therapists who implement evidence-based practices. Apply or submit your resume directly to [email protected] We
- Hayward, CARBT's needed for a school district near Hayward, CA - Soliant Health is seeking a Registered Behavior Technician for a supportive client. The RBT will be providing 1:1 ABA therapy for one student in a school-based setting. We are searching for engaging, compassionate therapists who implement evidence-based practices. Apply by submitting your resume directly to katelyn.[email protected]! We look forward to hearing from you. Require
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.