Registered Behavior Technician Winters, CA 94064
Espart , CA
- Full-Time - 40 hours a week
- Start: ASAP End: June 1st (possible summer hours)
- Must have an active RBT license
Pay / Compensation
- Pay will be discussed following successful interview.
- Pay Ranges are School Specific – Variance Based On Experience, Level of Education, Years of School Setting Experience, Caseload Severity, etc.
- Full Time, Contract
- Renewal Possible with Successful Placement / School Approval.
- Weekly Competitive Compensation (W-2)
- 401(k) Participation with Company Matching
- Comprehensive Insurance Package (Medical, Vision, Dental, Professional Liability, Long/Short Term Disability)
- Relocation Assistance
- Referral Bonuses
- Flexible Spending Account
For additional information and any questions regarding this position, please email me directly at [email protected]. If you’re interested and ready to begin the screening and/or application process, please include your updated resume. For all emails, please include job title and location in subject line.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) - Full Time - Near Morgan Hill, CAMorgan Hill, CA
Full Time Registered Behavior Technician Opening In Oakland, CAOakland, CA
Licensed RBT Needed near Kenansville, SC | Full TimeKenansville, SC
Registered Behavior Technician needed near Roseville, CARoseville, CA
Full-time Registered Behavior Technician (Kenansville, SC)Kenansville, SC
Registered Behavior Technician needed near El Monte, CAEl Monte, CA
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Job - Full-time - Near Farmington, NHFarmington, NH
Full Time Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) jobs - Placerville, CAPlacerville , CA
Full Time Registered Behavior Technician Opening In Athens, GAAthens, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.