Registered Behavior Technician Winters, CA 94064
Dixon , CA
- Full-Time - 40 hours a week
- Start: ASAP End: June 1st (possible summer hours)
- Must have an active RBT license
Pay / Compensation
- Pay will be discussed following successful interview.
- Pay Ranges are School Specific – Variance Based On Experience, Level of Education, Years of School Setting Experience, Caseload Severity, etc.
- Full Time, Contract
- Renewal Possible with Successful Placement / School Approval.
- Weekly Competitive Compensation (W-2)
- 401(k) Participation with Company Matching
- Comprehensive Insurance Package (Medical, Vision, Dental, Professional Liability, Long/Short Term Disability)
- Relocation Assistance
- Referral Bonuses
- Flexible Spending Account
For additional information and any questions regarding this position, please email me directly at [email protected]. If you’re interested and ready to begin the screening and/or application process, please include your updated resume. For all emails, please include job title and location in subject line.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
Full time- onsite- School Registered Behavior Specialist (RBT) Tinley Park IllinoisTinley Park , IL
School RBT - San Jose, CAFremont, CA
Full Time BCBA Job Opening in Revere, MARevere, MA
RBT Needed for a School Contract Position in Attleboro, MA - Full Time HoursAttleboro, MA
Full Time Registered Behavior Technician Opening In Oakland, CAOakland, CA
School Psychologist Opportunity in Fredericksburg, TX 78624blowout , TX
Contract Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Job near Seattle, WASeattle, WA
Full Time BCBA Job Opening in Tooele, UTTooele, UT
Hiring for Onsite Board Certified Behavior Analysts in Tooele, UT | 2023-2024 School Yrtooele, UT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.