Registered Behavioral Technicians (RBT) Needed - Wilmington, DE
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) NEEDED
ProCare Therapy is searching for a highly qualified Registered Behavior Technician in Wilmington, DE that are seeking to join one of our trusted school districts!
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. Come join our team!
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- PreK-12th grade
- ASAP start
- Duties include: Support students with behavioral needs in the school. Follow a Positive Behavior Support Plan, work collaboratively with a teacher and school team, as well as a BCBA.
- Communicate Effectively with Staff, Teachers, Psychologists, Families, etc.
- Understanding of various disabilities as well as students' emotional, social, and behavioral health needs
- Implement direct and indirect teaching programs, reinforcement systems, and behavior guidelines
- National RBT Certification is required
- State Licensure: Certified Behavior Technician required
- Able to pass a drug and background check required
- School experience preferred
- ~15 minute screening call with me, your ProCare Recruiter:)
- 20-30 minute virtual interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
**As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please reach out. I hope to hear from you soon!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Dover, DEProCare Therapy is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced BCBA to join our team in Dover, Delaware. As a BCBA, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive behavioral support to students in K-12 settings who have severe behavior problems. The ideal candidate should be knowledgeable in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), and able to train teachers on ABA methodologies. Responsibilities: • Provide behavioral assessment and supp
- Milford, DEThis BCBA position involves working a set number of hours with students of various ages, many of whom are on the Autism spectrum or have other behavioral issues. The role requires collaborating with teachers to develop IEPs and possibly supervising RBTs. Strong communication and organizational skills are essential to successfully work with these students and ensure progress towards their individual goals. Job specifics: Location: Milford, D
- Wilmington, DEWe are looking for a Registered Behavior Technician for the 2023/2024 school year. This is a contract position near the Wilmington, DE area. Please see more details below! Job Description: Caseload | K-12 Start Date: ASAP End Date: June 11, 2024 Hours| Full Time Onsite Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology RBT Certification Benefits: Competitive weekly pay Direct Deposit Access to our unique advisory team Hour
- Wilmington, DEJob Title: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Location: Wilmington, DE Blazerjobs is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to join our team in partnership with the local school district in Wilmington, DE. This is a full-time position that offers competitive pay, along with comprehensive benefits including vision, medical, and dental options. As an RBT, you will have the opportunity to make a meaning
- Wilmington, DEPosition: Registered Behavior Technician Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Wilmington, DE looking for someone to join their team as a RBT for the current school year. Come be a part of a great school district offering amazing support. Pay: Dependent on your experience, education level, and certifications Requirements: Active RBT lic
- Wilmington, DEJob Title: Full-Time Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (RBT) Location: Wilmington, DE School Year: 2023-2024 Discipline: RBT Start/End Dates: ASAP to May 23, 2024 Hours: Full-Time (40 Hours per Week) School Hours: Mondays 8:40 AM - 2:50 PM, Tuesday-Friday 7:40 AM - 2:50 PM Candidate Schedule: Likely averaging 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM Are you a dedicated and experienced Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (RBT) ready to make a positive impact
- Wilimington, DEHiring Now: BCBA Calling on BCBAs based around Wilmington, Delaware! Soliant is seeking a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst for the upcoming school year. Details below: Full 23-24 School Year Full-time position available We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k Requirements: Master's Degree Active BCBA Licensure and Delaware Licensure *On-site attendance required We seek applicants who are
- Smyrna, DEProCare Therapy is hiring a school based BCBA in Smyrna for the current school year. Interviews are conducted via Zoom or a phone call. The school is looking to fill this opening immediately. Details about the position are provided below. Qualifications: Master's of Applied Behavior Analytics Active BCBA License 1+ years of Schools Experience, Preferred Background Check Required Upon Offer Overview: Full Time 5 Days a Week
- Felton, DEProCare Therapy is hiring a school based BCBA in Felton for the upcoming school year. Interviews are conducted via Zoom or a phone call. The school is looking to fill this opening immediately. Details about the position are provided below. Qualifications: Master's of Applied Behavior Analytics Active BCBA License 1+ years of Schools Experience, Preferred Background Check Required Upon Offer Overview: Full Time 5 Days a Week�
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.