Remote Bilingual (Arabic) School Psychologist - K-12 - Illinois
Interviews are currently being scheduled with qualified individuals, with two years of relative school-based experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse students, for a full school year School Psychologist job opportunity working via a remote, interactive teletherapy platform. Candidates bilingual in Arabic are encouraged to apply.
Remote School Psychologist Job Details:
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- Public K-12 school district
- Position will cover two possible sites
- Availability during normal school hours is needed
- Kindergarten through twelfth grade aged students
- Caseload will include initials, revaluations, as well as some three year evaluations
- Clinical and technical support and training provided
- Active PEL required
- A minimum of two years of school-based experience
- Ability to obtain professional liability insurance
- High speed internet
- Working computer with webcam
- Effective time management and written and verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration, please email an updated resume to Chauntee.Howard@sunbeltstaffing.com. For more information on this position, or other teletherapy opportunities, please call (813) 471-0174.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Portsmouth , VA
- Worcester , MA
- Newark , DE
- Asheville, NC
- Middletown , DE
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Charlotte, NC
- Charlotte, NC
- Milford , DE
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.