Remote Bilingual School Psychologist Position with Indiana School District
VocoVision is a TelePractice company that partners with school districts nationwide to provide specific therapy services to students, including those with visual impairments. Currently, we are seeking a Bilingual School Psychologist (PSY) for a fully remote 1099 contract position in the state of Indiana.
Here are the details:
- This is a fully remote position, operating as a 1099 contract.
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate with weekly compensation, and you'll have access to a dedicated support staff throughout your assignment with VocoVision.
- Applicants must hold an active license in the state of IN To qualify for this position, you must successfully pass a tech screen. Additionally, you will need to provide liability insurance.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in Psychology
- Experience in conducting psychological assessments and evaluations for students
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations in IN
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teachers, parents, and other educational professionals
- Active state license
- Bilingual Psychologist
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please contact us at 813-776-0355 or email [email protected]. We look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Indianapolis, INAre you a caring and devoted School Counselor eager to make a positive impact on young minds? Look no further! Porter County Education Services has an outstanding opportunity waiting for you. Join our team for the academic year from August 14th, 2023, to May 31st, 2024, and play a crucial role in supporting PreK-12 students in a virtual learning environment. Job Details: School: Porter County Education Services Position: Virtual School Psych
- Indianapolis, INJob Post: Digital School Psychologist for K-12 Students Are you a skilled and compassionate school psychologist seeking an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses? Sunbelt is currently seeking a dedicated Digital School Psychologist to join our team. As a leading provider of educational staffing solutions, Sunbelt connects talented professionals with rewarding positions in the
- Indianapolis, INJob Post: Digital School Psychologist (Mild to Moderate Diagnoses) - Voco Vision Voco Vision, a leading provider of online educational services, is seeking a qualified and compassionate Digital School Psychologist to join our team. This remote position involves working with K-12 students who have mild to moderate diagnoses, providing them with comprehensive support and guidance. Job Details: Position: Digital School Psychologist Company:
- Home, INHistory: TeleHealth has been around for over a decade. As needs continue to grow in rural and virtual setting districts, this arena is becoming more and more popular. VocoVision is the TeleTherapy Division of Soliant Health. We hire many disciplines within the Special Education Department. Most recently, School Psychologist can provide services remotely. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Selected candidate will report to the District Director of Special Edu
- Muncie, INCalling on all Indiana-licensed School Psychologists seeking a remote work opportunity! One of Soliant's clients, a large district in Indiana, is now accepting remote applicants for a contract opening. Applicants will be working about 35 hours per week, and covering 2-3 public schools and 1 non-public school. Typically, district staff screen 60-90 referrals and evaluate 40-60 students, with support from Diagnosticians. This is a role in nee
- Greenwood, INWe at Sunbelt Staffing are excited to start our search for a virtual school psychologist in Indiana! If you are interested in a teletherapy role, we encourage you to apply. What You Need: School Psychologist Licensure in Indiana Master’s degree in school or educational psychology 2 years of onsite school experience Previous virtual position or open to learning to transition to the virtual space. Pass an administered VocoVision technica
- Indianapolis, INJob Title: Virtual School Psychologist Location: Indiana, USA (Remote) Employment Type: 1099 Contracting Position About Us: VocoVision is a leading provider of telepractice services, connecting qualified professionals with educational institutions across the country. We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced work from home, virtual School Psychologist to join our team for a 1099 contracting position in Indiana. Position Overview
- Fort Wayne, INVocovision is seeking a full-time school psychologist to work from home with K-12 students who have mild to moderate disabilities in Indiana. The successful candidate must have a Master's degree or higher, at least 2 years of school-based experience, and hold a IN State Licensure. In addition, they must pass a tech screen with an up-to-date PC or laptop. Qualifications: Hold IN State Licensure Masters or higher At least 2 years of school
- Jeffersonville, INInterviewing Now: Fully Remote School Psychologist in Indiana Are you a compassionate and talented therapist looking to make a difference in the lives of people of all ages? If you answered yes, then ProCare Therapy wants you! We're a virtual teletherapy company looking for skilled and enthusiastic therapists to join our team. At ProCare Therapy, we believe that everyone deserves access to quality therapy services, regardless of their loca
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.