Remote Full Time School Psychologist in Delaware.
Virtual/Teletherapy Licensed Specialist in School Psychology
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Delaware looking for someone to join their team as a Remote School Psychologist for the upcoming school year for a position based in the Rosamond area! If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now and get an interview today.
- Full Time 37.5 Hours Per Week
- Full 2022 - 2023 School Year
- High School Age Caseload
- Position Description: General Duties, but not limited to
- Master's Degree and or Doctorate Degree in School Psychology
- Must be Licensed in Delaware
- Delaware State Education
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 904-239-5652 for any additional information! Looking for full time virtual work? Contact me directly via my number!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- LaGrange, IL
- Oak Park, IL
- Oak Lawn, IL
- muncie, IN
- Indianapolis, IN
- Anderson, IN
- Southbridge, MA
- Webster, MA
- Worcester, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.