Remote North Carolina School Psychologist Opening - Full-time
Remote NC School Psychologist Job Opening - K-12
Have you been thinking about switching to teletherapy for 2 years and just haven't jumped at the opportunity yet? Here's your chance! ProCare Therapy and VocoVision have partnered with an awesome School District near the Raleigh, NC area that is looking for a full-time virtual School Psychologist for the school year, with the opportunity to renew come next fall semester. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- 37.5 hours/Week
- 6 hours/day
- Intermediate and High School population
- Referral meetings with parents, assessment
- IEP report writing and meetings
- Assess and develop educational and behavioral programs for students with behavior and/or learning needs to facilitate individual growth, development, and academic success
- Provides comprehensive school psychological services at a variety of levels from preschool through adults; conduct psycho-educational assessment, collaborative consultation, educationally related counseling, and professional development
- Consults with teachers, administrators and other professional personnel in developing student educational and behavior intervention plans which will maximize learning and behavioral results
- Represents the District at SELPA, County, individual education program (IEP), and other related meetings, as needed
- Provide leadership and direction to special education teachers and staff, and the general education team
- Lead the development and maintenance of student success team (SST) process to pro-actively intervene with students experiencing learning and behavioral barriers to success
- Direct parent-teacher-pupil guidance and educationally related counseling activities
- Work effectively with site and district administrators, site faculty, students and parents
- Member of the District’s management team
- Master’s or Doctorate level degree
- DOE Licensure
- NASP Certification
- Two years of experience in School Psychology
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Competitive and equal compensation for direct and indirect services
Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future.
We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students.We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
For more information about this position, email or call me today. Resumes should be sent to me directly for the quickest interview turnaround.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Gardner, KS
- belmont, CA
- Spanaway, WA
- Denver, CO
- North Sacramento, CA
- Alamitos, CA
- Monument, NM
- Monument, NM
- Leonardtown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.