Remote Ohio School Psychologist
Soliant Education has partnered with a school district in Ohio to hire a qualified School Psychologist for the 2023/2024 school-year to provide remote services to students. This is a fully remote role for the full 2023/2024 school-year.
- Master's Degree or higher in Educational Psychology or related field
- Full-time availability availability to work (indirect services can be done at applicants own time, allowing for flexibility in schedule)
- 2+ years of previous experience as a School Psychologist
- Licensed/Certified in Ohio
- Previous remote experience highly preferred
- Up to date computer and access to secure and private internet
- 1099 contracted position for the entire school-year, with renewals available for a good fit
- Flexible hours for indirect services (planning time, meetings, etc)
- Work from home
- Clinical and Tech support provided
- Free ZOOM platform
- Tools and training
- Paid for ALL hours worked, indirect and direct services
This is a position following the school calendar schedule.
Competitive and negotiable hourly rate will be determined based on experience of applicant, as well as school budget. Applicant will not be paid when school is closed. Off on weekends, evenings and school holidays.
For questions please Kateryna Kourliak at Soliant Education:
Email: [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Cleveland Heights, OH
- Cincinnati, OH
- Youngstown, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Dayton, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Springfield, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Akron, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.