Remote School Psychologist - Illinois - IMMEDIATELY INTERVIEWING
School Psychologist - Full-Time: 100% Remote
- Assisting with evaluations
-Assessments & re-evaluations as needed throughout the school year
Job Qualifications Required:
- Pennsylvania School Psychologist License
- 2 years school experience
- Knowledge on assessment instruments, IEPs, writing goals and objectives, and counseling
- Tech screen before interview is required
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Palatine, ILWe at Sunbelt Staffing are excited to start our search for a virtual school psychologist in Illinois! What You Need: School Psychologist Licensure in IL Master’s degree in school or educational psychology 2 years of onsite school experience Previous virtual position or open to learning to transition to the virtual space. Pass an administered VocoVision technical screening Details: Caseload can be flexible but will be working with
- Home, ILSchool Psychologist Needed for K-12 Assignment in a Illinois School Why TelePsychology? Telepsychology is here to deliver needed services that wouldn’t otherwise be available to students. Through VocoVision, our highly-trained psychologists can help with learning, behavior and mental health issues. Job Description Assessments Evaluations Testing Participating in IEP meetings Assisting writing goals Location – Remote, Illinois St
- Aurora, ILWe are seeking a School Psychologist in the state of Illinois will be entirely remote, and the successful candidate will provide virtual counseling, assessments, and interventions to elementary and middle school children with mild to moderate needs in Illinois. Why VocoVision? 100% Digital Competitive hourly rates Weekly pay Equal rates for direct and indirect hours Guaranteed weekly hours Support from our clinical team of telet
- Oak Park, ILI would like to connect with you if you are a School Psychologist in Illinois wanting a new full-time virtual job opportunity! Be sure to connect with me today to discuss how this job could fit your career goals. Full-time Illinois School Psychologist Job Details: 37.5 hours per week Provide frequent assessments and testing Attend IEP meetings Job Requirements: Illinois school Psychologist credentials 2 years sch
- Oak Lawn, ILI would like to connect with you if you are a School Psychologist in Illinois wanting a new full-time virtual job opportunity! Be sure to connect with me today to discuss how this job could fit your career goals. Full-time Illinois School Psychologist Job Details: 37.5 hours per week Provide frequent assessments and testing Attend IEP meetings Job Requirements: Illinois school Psychologist credentials 2 years sch
- Crystal Lake, ILRemote School Psychologist Opening in Illinois VocoVision provides School Psychologists the opportunity to consult, assess, monitor progress, and intervene with children right from home. This position services an elementary school caseload. VocoVision provides complimentary technical and clinical training prior to first day. Job Description: Full-Time (37.5 hours/week) Mild to moderate disabilities Prepare and implement lessons based on IE
- Palatine, ILVocoVision School Psychologist Job in Illinois Job Alert: 100% Remote Psychologist Needed for Illinois school Job Functions: Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs Job Qualifications: Job requires Illinois Psychologist certification but can live anywhere in the US Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and
- Chicago, ILTeletherapy opportunity for a fully licensed School Psychologist! We have partnered with some amazingly supportive school districts looking to interview and hire experienced School Psyches for their districts. ProCare will assist in transitioning from on site work to teletherapy with a team of virtual experts ready to help! Who doesn't want to work from home? Enjoy doing what you love in the comfort of your own space! This is a can't miss opp
- Oak Park, ILWe are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced School Psychologist to work in a remote capacity. As a remote clinician, you will play a crucial role in supporting students' emotional, social, and educational development while working from your home office. Your expertise will be instrumental in helping students thrive both academically and emotionally. This applicant must be able to complete a short tech screening prior to the interview a
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.