Remote School Psychologist - INTERVIEWING NOW! - Ohio
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a School District in Ohio that is looking for a School Psychologist Pathologist to start ASAP! Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Start ASAP!!
- Remote position
- K-12th grade caseload
- Mild – Moderate disabilities
- Candidate will facilitate IEP meetings, evaluations, assessments, and report writing
- Full-Time (40 hours/week)
- Competitive salary!
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology required
- Must have OH School Psychologist Licensure and state teaching license
- Must have at least 2 years of school experience
- Home computer with high speed internet for the software
- Tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
We seek candidates with the following competencies:
- Great rapport with students, parents, and staff
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong work ethic and commitment to student success
To apply for this great school based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: Aashika.Ashok@ProcareTherapy.com . Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process. You may also contact me via phone (770-557-3227) for any information regarding this job or any other opportunities we have available across the United States!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Newnan , GA
- Danvers, MA
- Weymouth , MA
- Elizabeth, NJ
- Austin, TX
- Columbia City, IN
- Queen Creek, AZ
- Denverton, CA
- Colonial Beach, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.