Remote School Psychologist Job in Pittsburgh, PA
ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated and experienced virtual School Psychologist to work with K-12 students in Pennsylvania. As a virtual School Psychologist, you will be responsible for conducting assessments, developing IEPs, providing counseling services, and working with families and school staff to support student success.
- Master's Degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed through the State Board
- Meet all PA requirements
- Recent Schools experience
- Full Time
- Conduct comprehensive psychological evaluations that including assessments of intellectual, developmental, academic, social/emotional and behavioral status
- Interpret results, create reports, and submit to designated contacts within the necessary timeframe
- Consult and coordinate with teachers, parents and school personnel with results of evaluation information and linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
If interested, please apply and contact me below:
Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
School Psych NEEDED K-12th | Irmo, SCIrmo, SC
Full-time School Psychologist Job near Kenton DelawareKenton , DE
Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP) - New Job - Benefits IncludedFriendswood, TX
LSSP/School Psychologist Spring Branch, TXSpring Branch, TX
Part-time School Psychologist Job - (Golden, CO)GOLDEN, CO
School Psychologist- Dover, DEDover, DE
School Psychologist NeededCranston, RI
Full Time School Psychologist Job near Malibu, CAMalibu, CA
1099 Virtual School Psychologist Hybrid Position | Longview, WALongview, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.