Remote School Psychologist job - North Carolina
Sunbelt Staffing is currently working with a North Carolina school district that is actively looking for a fully remote School Psychologist. Interviews are currently being scheduled, so if you are a licensed School Psychologist in North Carolina, please apply below.
Opening: Remote School Psychologist
Location: North Carolina
- Fully remote job utilizing the VocoVision Toolkit
- Caseload of K-12th grade students
- Active North Caroliina School Psychologist license
- Pediatrics experience
- School experience (preferred)
- Telehealth experience (preferred)
- Competitive weekly pay for direct and indirect services
- 1099 contract
- Candidate will be required to obtain personal liability insurance if hired*
To Apply: If you are interested in this full-time, fully remote School Psychologist job in North Carolina, please apply below with your most updated resume or email your resume to [email protected] .
McCall Baker | National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Raleigh, NCVirtual Positions Open-North Carolina School District- School Psychologists Why Us? As a remote certified School Psychologist, you have the opportunity to apply your expertise and enthusiasm to make a difference in the lives of children regardless of their geographical location! This position allows you to enhance your abilities and maintain a healthy work-life balance. By sharing your knowledge and passion, you can provide crucial support to
- Westgate, NCSoliant Education has partnered with a school district in North Carolina to hire several work from home/virtual School Psychologists for for the current school year. Full-time Requirements: Master's Degree or higher in Educational Psychology or related field Must have 2+ years experience Must have a valid NC School Psychologist license Full-time availability to work highly preferred (indirect services can be done at appl
- Charlotte, NCTeletherapy opportunity for a fully licensed School Psychologist! We have partnered with some amazingly supportive school districts looking to interview and hire experienced School Psyches for their districts. ProCare will assist in transitioning from on site work to teletherapy with a team of virtual experts ready to help! Who doesn't want to work from home? Enjoy doing what you love in the comfort of your own space! This is a can't miss opp
- Raleigh, NCAs a Remote School Psychologist, you will work remotely to provide crucial services to students, parents, and educators in the state of North Carolina. Your primary responsibilities will include conducting assessments, providing counseling and guidance, collaborating with school staff, and advocating for students' well-being. Your role will be instrumental in helping students succeed both academically and socially. This applicant must be able to
- Home, NCVocoVision partners with schools across the country, tailoring services for each need. Whether it’s just a few students or an entire caseload, a full-year contract or short-term help for vacations or maternity leave, our telepractice providers are here to successfully treat, instruct, assess, consult, document services and collaborate with teachers and other team members. In other words — we’re here for every need. Choose your
- Home, NCVirtual Job for School Psychologist in a North Carolina School District Part Time Position Competitive Hourly Pay Vocovision is a TelePractice company that offers services to students in need of assistance with educational development through therapy. We offer the platform and software at NO COST.. With TelePractice becoming more and more prevalent in school districts, the need continues to grow. VocoVision
- Home, NCWork From Home as a School Psychologist in North Carolina ProCare partners with schools across the country, tailoring services for each need. Whether it’s just a few students or an entire caseload, a full-year contract or short-term help for vacations or maternity leave, our telepractice providers are here to successfully treat, instruct, assess, consult, document services and collaborate with teachers and other team members. In othe
- Greensboro, NCK-12 Virtual School Psychologist Job in Greensboro, NC Are you a school psychologist looking to secure the flexibility of a remote position as an independent contractor? VocoVision is currently working with a district in the Greensboro, NC area need of a remote school psychologist to assist students in a K-12 age range. This position will treat you as your own independent contractor, meaning you’ll have the opportunity to schedule your hours
- Cary, NCFull Time or Part Time
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.