Remote School Psychologist Opportunity - K-12 - Virginia
Currently seeking a School Psychologist with at least two years of recent school-based experience to partner with the district within rural Virginia. This opportunity will consist of completing assessments and reports for triennials and re-evaluations via teleconference.
Tele-practice School Psychologist Job Details:
- Full-time and part-time candidates will be considered
- During normal school hours
- Kindergarten through twelfth grade aged students
- Mild to moderate impairments
- Clinical and technical support provided, as well as access to digital assessments, including WJIV (Cognitive & Academic) and TAPS.
- Active state and school credentials for the state required
- A minimum of two years of school-based experience
- High speed internet
- Working computer with webcam
- Effective time management and written and verbal communication skills thorough understanding of IEP process
- Ability to work well individually and collectively
Interested and qualified parties are encouraged to submit an updated resume to the teletherapy liaison Chauntee.Howard@SunbeltStaffing.com for immediate consideration. For more information on this position, or other teletherapy or onsite opportunities, please call (813) 471-0174.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Cleveland, OH
- Delaware, DE
- Charlotte, NC
- Springdale, AR
- Maryland, MD
- Philadelphia , PA
- Plymouth, MA
- Charlotte, NC
- Illinois, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.