Remote School Psychologist Position Michigan
Remote School Psychologist Position – Michigan
VocoVision is working with a Michigan school district in need of a School Psychologist. VocoVision enables therapists to work from home by bringing advanced video conferencing and effective educational services together to create a unique opportunity for students, therapists, and school systems. To ensure a smooth transition, VocoVision provides software and technical support every step of the way.
- Master’s Level Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Licensed through the State Board as a School Psychologist
- At least 2 years of experience
- IEP experience
- Computer competent
- Maternity Leave: November 24 - April 5th
- 55 students on IEPS
- No re-evals needed at this time
- 35 hours/week (7 hours/day)
- Avoid traffic and transportation expenses
- Reduce exposure to illness
- Flexible schedule
- Increased self-sufficiency
If you are interested in advancing your career through this unique platform, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Skokie, IL
- Georgetown, DE
- Dover, DE
- Los Angeles, CA
- Newark, DE
- Portland, OR
- Dover, DE
- LUMBERTON, NC
- Princeton, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.