Remote School Psychologist Position
Vocovision is seeking a Remote School Psychologist to provide remote support to K-12 students in an Ohio School District. Your responsibilities will include conducting virtual assessments and collaborating with educators and parents to foster a positive learning environment.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field.
- School Psychologist certification in the state of Ohio.
- Experience as a School Psychologist – 2 years
- Proficient in using technology for remote assessments and counseling.
- Conduct virtual psychological evaluations to assess students' learning abilities and emotional well-being.
- Provide counseling and intervention services to address students' social and emotional challenges.
- Collaborate with teachers and parents to develop effective strategies for academic and behavioral support.
- Support the school in creating a positive and inclusive virtual learning environment.
How to Apply: If you are a dedicated School Psychologist with experience in remote services and a passion for student success, please submit your resume to [email protected] or directly online today.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Columbus, OH
- Sandusky, OH
- Wooster, OH
- Canton, OH
- Home, OH
- Remote, OH
- Sandusky, OH
- Hilliard, OH
- Springboro, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.