Remote School Psychologist - Virginia
- Position: Digital School Psychologist
- Location: Virginia (Remote)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Duration: Academic year
- Caseload: K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses
- Hold a Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field, reflecting your dedication to academic excellence.
- Possess a valid Virginia School Psychologist license, demonstrating your commitment to upholding professional standards and ethics.
- Demonstrate previous experience working with K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses, showcasing your kindness and understanding.
- Exhibit familiarity with conducting assessments, interpreting data, and developing IEPs, highlighting your comprehensive skill set.
- Showcase proficiency in utilizing digital platforms for teletherapy services, ensuring your adaptability in the virtual learning environment.
- Embody excellent communication and collaboration skills, fostering positive relationships with students, colleagues, and families.
- Display the ability to work independently and effectively manage your caseload, demonstrating strong organizational and time management abilities.
Contact Information: To apply for this position, please kindly send an email, radiating warmth and kindness, along with your resume and cover letter to Grace Siebenthal at [email protected]. Please write "Digital School Psychologist - Virginia" in the subject line of your email.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Hollins, VAJob Description: We are seeking a Licensed School Psychologist to work in a remote capacity! As a remote clinician, you will play a role in supporting the emotional and psychological well-being of our students. You will work closely with educators, students, and families to assess, diagnose, and provide intervention strategies for various emotional and behavioral challenges. Your expertise will help create a positive and conducive learning envir
- Home, VATeleTherapy Position as a School Psychologist in VA Full Time Position VocoVision features an advanced application architecture that provides rich, high-resolution content sharing that doesn’t require a large amount of bandwidth (unlike typical video conferencing systems). All of which come together to eliminate the barriers that have prevented so many children from receiving the quality therapy they desperately need. Work from hom
- Home, VAState Certified/ Licensed School Psych - Virtual Setting Take advantage of working in a non-traditional school setting serving students with a range of disorders. Never commute again, of course unless you are going to the kitchen for a quick mid-day snack. Mostly importantly, your responsibilities will be strictly servicing your students, and taking care of their paperwork! Responsibilities • K-12 caseload • Mild-moderate studen
- Abingdon, VAWe are seeking an experienced Remote School Psychologist in the state of Virginia! As a remote school clinician, you will play a crucial role in supporting students' well-being, academic progress, and overall development in a virtual learning setting. Applicant must be able to complete a short tech screening prior to the interview and be comfortable using virtual communication tools. Requirements: Master's or doctoral degree in School
- Home, VASchool Psychologist Needed for K-12 Assignment in a Virginia School Why TelePsychology? Telepsychology is here to deliver needed services that wouldn’t otherwise be available to students. Through VocoVision, our highly-trained psychologists can help with learning, behavior and mental health issues. Job Description Assessments Evaluations Testing Participating in IEP meetings Assisting writing goals Location – Remote, Virginia Sta
- Charlottesville, VAWork from Home Virginia School Psychologist VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Virginia that has a vacancy for a full-time School Psychologist. This is a teletherapy position where clinicians will work from the comfort of their own home, which results in increased flexibility and decreased expenses. Minimum Credentials: Master’s degree in School Psychology Licensed School Psychologist in Virginia Job Details: Full-ti
- Lynchburg, VARemote School Psychologist Job in Virginina Job Introduction: A Virginia School District is hiring an experienced School Psychologist. They are open to either a full or part time candidate. The student's ages that you will be working with are kindergarten to 12th grade and these students have various disabilities. You will be assigned to lead MET teams - participating in meetings, evaluations, IEP meetings Job Requirements: - Master's
- Williamsburg, VAJob: Teletherapy School Psychologist State: Virginia Job Details: - '22/23 School Year - Full-time - Grades K-12 Job Requirements: - Master's Degree in School Psychology - Active Virginia License - 2 years prior school experience - Complete & pass technical screening - Previous virtual learning experience preferred, but not required Position Benefits: - Have access to virtual toolkit (includes assessme
- Annandale, VAAre you interested in helping a Virginia district and provide teletherapy services? We are looking for a virtual school psychologist to start in the new year. VocoVision Requirements: Master’s degree in School Psychology from an accredited university 2 years of brick-and-mortar school experience Active VA School Psychologist Licensure Complete a VocoVision technical screening (approximately a 10minute screening) Specifics of the Ro
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.