Rhode Island School Psychologist Job | PreK - 8th Grade
Providence, Rhode Island School Psychologist | Full-Time
Are you an experienced and licensed Rhode Island School Psychologist looking for a new opportunity? This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Cranston area for the upcoming school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next school year. See details below.
- Full-time position
- Upcoming School year
- Four days a week
- Monday and Wednesday-Friday
- 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- K-12th grade
- Social/Emotional Services
- Evaluations and report writing
- IEP writing for social-emotional needs
- Progress Monitor
- Facilitation and scheduling of evaluation and IEP meetings
- Coordination of early childhood transitions and evaluation
• Master’s or Doctorate level degree
• State Board Licensure
• State License and Education Certification
Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply, and contact me below:
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Tinley Park, IL
- Romeoville, IL
- Oak Lawn, IL
- Plainfield , IL
- Frankfort, IL
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Dunneville, CA
- Downey, CA
- Sussex, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.