San Rafael - Urgently Hiring - School Psychologist
We are urgently searching for a School Psychologist to fill a vacancy near San Rafael, CA. Not only is this an opportunity to assist students, but with a competitive rate, an opportunity to take care of yourself as well.
We are willing to offer competitive compensation packages alongside relocation assistance to fill this vacancy as soon as possible.
Duties include assessments, attending IEP meetings, etc. Since there are multiple schools that currently require a qualified candidate, the caseload may vary from the K-12 range.
- Masters or Doctorial Degree in School Psychology.
- Must have CA licensure, or NASP.
Case Load Details
- Case load will be for students at a K-12 range.
- We would prefer the candidate to have experience working with children from the K-12 range.
- Full time at 37 hours per week.
- On-Site participation is required.
- Remote aspects of the job are available as well
- This would be for the remainder of this school year.???????
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Responses from us will be within 2 business days.
If interested, please contact Reed Plumb either by email, or at the number: 770-810-7228
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Austin, TX
- Bothell, WA
- Sonoma, CA
- Chicago Heights , IL
- Janesville, WI
- Washington , DC
- McKenna, WA
- Rainier, WA
- Norwich, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.