We are looking for a compassionate Behavior Specialist to assist our teachers with classroom lessons, and activities all while providing students with a positive and nurturing environment.
The ideal candidate can thrive in a dynamic work environment that requires sensitivity to change and the ability to respond to changing goals, priorities, and needs.
- Bachelor's degree in related field is required. - RBT
- Associate's degree in related field is required. - ABA
- 21-22 school year
- 1:1 with 8th grade female student - cognitive disabilities, limited communication and minor aggression
- Full time
- 30 hours per week
- School Experience a plus but not always required.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
For more info, contact Brandon Bernuy via email at [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Claremont, NH
- San Francisco, CA
- Denver, CO
- Stockton, CA
- Alameda, CA
- Berkeley, CA
- Newbury, NH
- San Jose, CA
- Marlborough, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.