School Based BCBA needed
I am seeking a passionate Board Certified Behavior Analyst near Marina, CA who is willing to work with a dedicated group of professionals in a school setting, providing ABA services to students grades 7th - 12th
- Master's Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Analysts or related field.
- Licensure as a BCBA.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Ability to manage and motivate others.
- Solid working knowledge and understanding (including both experience and education) of principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- BCBA/LABA (Required)
- Will consider strong new graduates
To Apply: For immediate consideration for this school-based BCBA job opening in Marina, CA, e-mail your updated resume to [email protected]
If you have any questions about this opportunity or any others including remote, you can call (813) 448-1634.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fremont, CA
- Tempe, AZ
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Johnston, RI
- Glenolden, PA
- Statesboro, GA
- Jerome, ID
- Fort Leavenworth, MA
- Lafayette, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.