School-based BCBA - Olympia, California area
Soliant is working with a great school district in the Olympia, California area that has a need for a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for this school year! This district is looking to interview as soon as possible. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
Details are as follows:
About the position:
- Full-time hours (Monday-Friday)
- Split between 2 school campuses in the district
- Performing general behavioral assessment/analyst needs, data collection, crisis intervention training, etc.
- Consulting with teaching staff on FBAs and BIPs, and IEPs
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year
- BCBA Certification (national certification)
- New grads are welcome!
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- W2 contracted position
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay
- Optional benefits (medical, vision, dental, 401k)
To be considered for this position, please apply online and send your resume to Katey Cale by email at: [email protected].
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Hollister, CA
- Beauvue , MD
- Dedham, MA
- Johnston, RI
- Concord, CA
- Loveville , MD
- Wilton, NH
- Needham, MA
- Fermont, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.