School-Based BCBA Opportunity near Hillsboro, OR
Board Certified Behavior Analyst Opportunity near Hillsboro, OR
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Hillsboro that is looking for a BCBA to join their team for the 2021-2022 school year. Please find the job details below.
- Full time - 40 hours per week
- Support with assessments and consultation with implementation of behavior strategies
- BCBA will be part of a new team that travels between sites and works with different ages/caseloads
- BCBA will be working with highest need students on a team of Psychologists and BCBAs doing a few functional behavior assessments and family support and various other tasks
- Certification for BCBA required
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical, and Dental
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 678-497-4917 for any additional information!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Valley Center, CA
- Redwood City, CA
- Crescent City, CA
- Smith River, CA
- Atascadero, CA
- Buckhorn, CA
- Oakland, CA
- Paso Robles, CA
- Indianapolis, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.