School-based Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) job near the La Mesa, CA area
Sunbelt Staffing is assisting a school district near the La Mesa, CA area in need of a full-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to provide services for their students this upcoming 22-23 school year. Candidates must be comfortable working with students K-12.
BCBA Job Qualifications:
- Certified BCBA in the state of CA
- Experience with emotional disturbance preferred
- Trained in non-violent crisis intervention preferred
- Must be comfortable working with students K-12
- Must have reliable transportation to commute near the La Mesa, CA area
BCBA Job Details:
- Full-time (Monday-Friday)
- Conduct comprehensive Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA), write behavior analyst reports, and develop Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
- Participate in Individual Educational Plans (IEP) meetings, 504 meetings, Student Study Teams, and suspension conferences
- Train staff and monitor data and data collection
- Position will be for the 2022-2023 school year
- Competitive pay package
- Weekly paychecks
- Interview preparation and support
If you would like more information about this Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) job for a school district near the La Mesa, CA area, please apply and send your most recent resume to [email protected] Feel free to give me a call or text any time with any questions about the job! I look forward to hearing from you soon!
National Hiring Manager
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Arvada, CO
- Kenansville, NC
- Salinas, CA
- Ashland, MA
- Westminster, VT
- San Pablo, CA
- Baldwin, FL
- Ashland, MA
- Golden, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.