School-based Psychologist Job near Everett, MA
School-based Psychologist Job – near Everett, MA
- A great school in the Massachusetts area is now looking to hire a virtual School Psychologist for a full-time position. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication. language development, articulation and social communication
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Work in a K-5 school setting with different age groups.
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- Requires a Master's or Doctorate's Level Degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed through the State board
- NASP (National Association of School Psychologists)
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Beverly, OH
- Dallas, TX
- Wayland, MA
- Norco, CA
- Andover, MA
- Cicero , IL
- Minneapolis, MN
- Milwaukee, WI
- Coalinga , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.