School-Based RBT Ashland, AL
Soliant Health is seeking a Registered Behavior Technician to work in a school district for the 2023-2024 school year. The successful candidate will be providing 1:1 ABA therapy to students with special needs. We are searching for compassionate therapists who are committed to making a differences in the lives of students. Apply or call Katelyn at 678-710-7539. You must have your RBT certification to be considered.
- Registered Behavior Technician Certification
- Experience working with children (K-12)
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Packages
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- W2 Contract Work
- Weekly Compensation
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
Soliant Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Mountain Brook, AL
- Midfield, AL
- Montgomery, AL
- Opelika, AL
- Ashland, AL
- Trussville, AL
- Auburn, AL
- Dadeville, AL
- Camp Hill, AL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.