School Based RBT Job Opening
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Sunbelt has teamed up with a school district in the Wilmington, DE area and they looking for RBTs for the current school year!
- Contract position
- Certified RBT through BACB
- Previous Experience in School Preferred but not Required
- Competitive Compensation Starting at $26 per hour
- Increases Based on Experience and Qualifications
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Please apply and send an updated copy of your resume to [email protected] for consideration. Feel free to reach out to me directly for questions.
Jordan Berry | National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Henniker, NHElementary School RBT Position For 23/24 Academic Year At Sunbelt Staffing, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment that supports the academic and emotional well-being of all students. Responsibilities: Providing one-on-one behavior intervention services to students. Implementing individualized behavior plans under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Collecting data to track progress and
- Goshen, NHRegistered Behavior Technician Pay Rate: $24-$26/hr ProCare Therapy is excited to announce an open Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) position for a school district near Goshen, NH. Explore more information below. Details: Full-time k-12th grade openings (will be placed based on experience and preference) ASAP start- End of 23/24 School Year Key Responsibilities: Implement behavior intervention plans as directed by Board
- Antrim, NHAntrim, NH Area District Hiring Elementary School RBT At Sunbelt Staffing, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment that supports the academic and emotional well-being of all students. Responsibilities: Providing one-on-one behavior intervention services to students. Implementing individualized behavior plans under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Collecting data to track progress and m
- Newport, NHFull Time Registered Behavior Technician ProCare Therapy, Has partnered with a school district in Newportr, NH. We are actively searching for a dedicated and committed full-time Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) for this 2023-2024 school year. Job Description: ASAP-06/08/2024 30-35 hours per week Grades: K-12th Working 1:1 support with special needs student. Supporting district BCBAs with behavior plans Supporting students
- Newport, NHAn RBT opening is available for the school year in Newport, NH. Join a great team and help make a difference! Details below: Job Details: Full time - 7.5 hours/day M-F Full school year 1:1 position Pay starting at $24/hourly Job Qualifications: Requires a Bachelor's degree or high school diploma RBT Certification ProCare Therapy benefits (only 30+ hours): Weekly pay 401k plan Insurance package: Health, Optical and Dental Rei
- Newport, NHRegistered Behavior Technician ProCare Therapy is actively seeking a qualified and compassionate RBT to join one of our most trusted school districts nestled in the cozy community of Newport, New Hampshire. As an RBT in Newport, you will play a crucial role in implementing ABA therapy and supporting individuals with autism. We invite you to apply for this rewarding opportunity and become a part of a team that is committed to making a positive i
- Litchfield, NHParaprofessional/RBT/ABA/CBT Therapist Positions Open Near Litchfield, NH Actively searching for a candidate to work immediately, this job would be in the Litchfield area. This job would involve working in a School District one-on-one with a student who has behavioral issues. Job Requirements Paraprofessional Certification or Registered Behavior Technician Experience working 1:1 in a classroom setting Support the success of a student
- Newport, NHSchool RBT Opening ProCare Therapy is seeking a RBT for this current school year in the Newport. This position is full time, now until the end of the school year. The position can range form K-12th grade kiddos depending on candidate preferance and experience. Details of the specific school and duties are discussed during the interview process. Job Requirements: Encouraged to have previous pediatric or school experience Must be able
- Newport, NHBlazer Jobs is now accepting applications for Registered Behavior Technicians. This RBT will be helping a neighboring school district by filling in as a contractor for the remainder of the school year. This is a full-time contract for the immediate school year. This district will provide supervision for qualified RBTs. This behavior technician should be comfortable working in both 1:1 classroom aide roles as well as working in individua
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.