School Based RBT Opening in Needham, MA
Are you a Behavior Intervention Specialist? Are you looking for a new scenery or just looking for a new position? We have a great school that is hiring right away, and I would love to speak with you and see if you are a great fit! Read details below:
Location: Needham, MA
- Full Time
- ASAP - End of School Year
- contracted position
- performance based renewal
- 1:1 caseload
- elementary student
- supporting student to allow him to access his general education 4th grade classroom
- Experience in which the teaching or supporting of “at risk” and/or “behaviorally challenged” students was an important responsibility for the position.
- Expert knowledge of function-based intervention planning for developing behavior change strategies that focuses on reducing problem behavior and increasing more appropriate behavior.
- Expert knowledge of techniques needed to successfully complete effective Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA), function –based interventions, and Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP).
- Exceptional knowledge in the use of assessment and assessment data to inform and modify behavior plans for individual students.
- Expert knowledge in research based instructional strategies and ability to implement them effectively
- Ascribes to the philosophy that all children can succeed and demonstrates the commitment to do what is necessary to make this a reality
- Demonstrates exceptional skill in the roles of a leader: collaborator, action researcher, reflective practitioner, and learner advocate
- Support the implementation of Building-wide Positive Behavior Support.
- Participate in Child Study Team (as appropriate)
- Consult with teachers, paraprofessionals, building administrators, and parents (as appropriate).
- Onsite Only!
You must have:
- State Certification
- Experience in education
- Knowledge of researched based instructional strategies, universal supports, and positive behavior support strategies.
We offer Full Time benefits, 401K plans, and relocation reimbursement for traveling therapist/educators!
Feel free to contact me with any questions! I want to help make your life better!
If this opening isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional national opportunities.
Micah Gibson, Account Executive 678-392-3216!
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Marlborough , MA
- Worcester, MA
- Framingham , MA
- Hayward, CA
- Warwick, RI
- New Castle, DE
- Pawtucket, RI
- Rose Valley, PA
- Hayward, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.