School-Based RBT Palo Alto, CA
RBT - Palo Alto, CA Area
Soliant Health is seeking a Registered Behavior Technician to work in a school district for the 2023-2024 school year. The successful candidate will be providing 1:1 ABA therapy to students with special needs. We are searching for compassionate therapists who are committed to making a differences in the lives of students. Apply or call Katelyn at 678-710-7539. You must have your RBT certification to be considered.
- Registered Behavior Technician Certification
- Experience working with children (K-12)
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Packages
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- W2 Contract Work
- Weekly Compensation
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
Soliant Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- San Jose, CASoliant has partnered with a school district near San Jose, CA to fill a vacant position for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for the upcoming school year. Description of Position: • Full time and Full school year • Conducts behavioral and skills assessments as required and as needed based on data analyses • Develops behavior intervention plans and individual treatment plans/programming • Completes initi
- North Angwin, CAAt ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. Please see below for further job details: Benefits Weekly paychecks direct deposit Pay: 42+/hourly Medical coverage United Healthcare 401k matching Job Description Full-time Work onsite Caseload: TBD More details on interview! Job Qualifications National Certificate in BCBA School experience is preferred As a ProCare employee,
- Ontario, CAProCare Therapy is working with a school district in the Ontario, CA area who is in need of a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst to work with their students. If you are interested, read below. What is ProCare Therapy? ProCare Therapy is a staffing/recruiting agency that helps school districts across the United States fill their open positions. As a ProCare employee, you will have access to a recruiter for the entirety of your assignment. Scho
- Stockton, CAProCare Therapy is actively seeking a School-Based BCBA for a position in Stockton, CA. This is a full-time role with 30-40 hours per week, starting ASAP and concluding on May 31, 2024, with potential for Extended School Year (ESY). The BCBA will work with a preschool caseload in a new center, providing Evidence-Based Practices support for learning and behavior needs. Responsibilities include programming and creating behavioral goals for students
- Livingston, CANEW NEED!! BCBA NEEDED in Livingston, CA!! As a BCBA at ProCare Therapy, you will play a crucial role in creating and implementing behavior intervention plans for individuals with developmental disabilities. This is an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of children and families. Job Title: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Location: Livingston, CA Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time (40 Hours/Week) Caseload De
- Lake Tahoe, CAAre you searching for a fresh opportunity? Look no further as we have a fantastic opening for a Registered Behavioral Technician position in the vicinity of Lake Tahoe. If you're interested in exploring this great opportunity, respond to this message right away! Specifics: Multple RBTs Currently has an incomplete IEP, EDCOE is working on getting more information This area is prone to snow and snow storms, please look for people in the Lake
- Madrone, CAJob Title: School Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Location: Madrone, CA Position Type: Full-time Pay: Negotiable based on experience Responsibilities: Provide direct support to students with behavioral challenges, utilizing applied behavior analysis (ABA) techniques and strategies. Implement individualized behavior plans under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or behavior specialist. Collaborate with t
- Howell Mountain, CAJob Title: School Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Location: Howell Mountain, CA Position Type: Full-time Pay: Negotiable based on experience Responsibilities: Provide direct support to students with behavioral challenges, utilizing applied behavior analysis (ABA) techniques and strategies. Implement individualized behavior plans under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or behavior specialist. Collaborat
- Graton, CAFor immediate consideration, contact [email protected] . Interviewing ASAP! Soliant is assisting a wonderful school district near the Graton, California area. If you're interested in using your registered behavior technician license for a great cause, Apply Now! Qualifications below. Required Qualifications: Must possess BACB RBT license at time of appointment (LICENSE VERIFICATION LINK ) Experience in the field of Appl
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.