School Based Registered Behavior Technician in Oakland, CA
If you're looking to make an impact in student's lives, ProCare has the opportunity you've been looking for! We have partnered with a school district in Oakland, CA who is looking for a Registered Behavior Technician for the 2022-23 school year. Apply today to schedule an interview!
- 2022-23 School Year
- Working one on one with 11th grade student
- Seeking a staff member to implement intervention/safety plans, and collaborate with a team of multidisciplinary
- Competitive weekly pay (W2)
- Benefits Offered: Health, Vision, Dental
- 401K Plan
- Requires a RBT National Certificate
- Experience working with children preferred
- Must pass background check and drug screening
For immediate consideration, please apply below and email a copy of your resume to Michael May at [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- San Jose, CA
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Montecito, CA
- Capitan, CA
- Ponca City, OK
- Fremont, CA
- Evanston, IL
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Manteno, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.