School BCBA Opportunity. Bothell, WA area
A school district near Bothell, Washington is looking for a full-time board certified behavior analyst. BCBA would be working primarily with preschool students who exhibit concerning behaviors. Candidates with experience in crisis intervention or with crisis intervention training are a plus.
For additional details and immediate consideration, please call 678-497-4757 or email resume to [email protected] .
- Monday through Friday.
- Caseload: Preschool; FBAs, BIPs, assessments.
- Virtual interview process.
- Observe, collect, and analyze student data.
- Develop behavior plans/treatment plans for all students with a focus on teaching and other antecedent strategies for reducing problematic behavior(s).
- Meet as needed with supervised staff to discuss ongoing issues and to provide support when necessary.
- Review and sign off on behavior plan/treatment plan training for all field staff and provide field supervision when necessary.
- Provide consultation services and to maintain ongoing communication with all constituents (other supports, parents, teachers).
Guaranteed hours. Competitive pay. We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Bedford, NH
- Hooksett, NH
- Melrose, NM
- Portales, NM
- Rochester, NH
- Dover , NH
- Ballenger Creek, MD
- Oxnard, CA
- Fobes Hill, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.