School Board Certified Behavior Technician (BCBA)
Hourly Range: $45-50 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time Contract
- Conduct functional behavior assessments and develop behavior intervention plans for students.
- Collaborate with teachers, paraprofessionals, and other school staff to implement and monitor behavior intervention plans.
- Provide training and support to school personnel on behavior management strategies.
- Collect and analyze data to assess the effectiveness of behavior interventions.
- Collaborate with parents, administrators, and other stakeholders to support the overall well-being of students.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification.
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, Psychology, or related field.
- Experience working in a school setting with students with diverse needs.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to design and implement effective behavior intervention plans.
- Valid BCBA certification.
- Pennsylvania state licensure or eligibility for licensure.
- Ability to pass background checks as required by state regulations.
- Reliable transportation for travel to various school locations.
$45-50 per hour, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance options.
- Professional development opportunities.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a resume.
For more information regarding this position. Please contact Janiece (678)-951-0049 or [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Villanova, PADetails: Position Type: Full-Time Pay range: $40-$47/hr Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive functional behavior assessments (FBA) to identify the underlying causes of challenging behaviors exhibited by students. Develop individualized behavior intervention plans (BIP) based on the findings from the FBA, employing evidence-based strategies and techniques. Provide training and support to staff members on the effective implementation of be
- Pittsburgh, PAAre you a registered behavior technician (RBT) or applied behavior analyst (ABA) near the Pittsburgh, PA area? Then Sunbelt is looking to hire you for the upcoming school year! If you’re interested, please see below details and apply! Job Details Full Time Elementary School Ranging Disabilities Job Qualifications Obtain a high school diploma or equivalent, with potential preference for higher education. Complete a BACB-approved
- Malvern, PAA part time BCBA school opening is located in Malvern for the current school year. Join a great team of leaders and educators! Job Details: Full school year Monday-Friday 1/2 days Onsite Job Qualifications: Requires a Bachelor's degree or high school diploma Previous experience in schools preferred but not required ProCare Therapy benefits (only 30+ hours): Weekly pay 401k plan Insurance package: Health, Optical and Dent
- Philadelphia, PAProCare Therapy is in search of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst for a school located in beautiful Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Job Details: This BCBA opening is a Full-time opportunity Work with a Kindergarten through 12th grade caseload. Job Description: Function in a supervisory capacity and provide oversight to all areas of programming including the training of direct support professionals, person centered strategies consultants (
- Brentwood, PAAre you a registered behavior technician (RBT) or applied behavior analyst (ABA) near the Brentwood, PA area? Then Sunbelt is looking to hire you for the upcoming school year! If you’re interested, please see below details and apply! Job Details Full Time Elementary School Ranging Disabilities Job Qualifications Obtain a high school diploma or equivalent, with potential preference for higher education. Complete a BACB-approved
- Norristown, PABlazerJobs is actively accepting applications on behalf of a school district in Norristown, PA for a Registered Behavioral Tech (RBT) or Paraprofessional for the upcoming school year. This full-time opportunity comes with competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k) options, along with a professional support and development team to help you grown in your career. Details: Full-Time Contract (32.5-37.5 hours per week) Location:
- Norristown, PAA school district in the Norristown, Pennsylvania area is arranging interviews for an Elementary Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)! The RBT would work for the school year full-time. The director is reviewing resumes, so apply now! About the position: Hours: Full-Time Caseload: Elementary Requirement: Must have RBT Certification To be considered for employment, please apply online and send your resume to Leah Cochran by email
- Philadelphia, PASunbelt Staffing is looking to hire an experienced BCBA in Philadelphia, PA. This is a part-time, on-site job. Please apply below if interested! You can email your resume directly to [email protected] or call/text (813) 379-2551 if you have any questions. Minimum Job Qualifications: Master’s Degree Active BCBA Licensure Experience with Autism Support Experience working in the classroom Job Details: Part-Time
- Philadelphia, PASunbelt Staffing is now interviewing experienced BCBA's in Philadelphia, PA. This is a part-time, on-site job. Please apply below if interested! You can email your resume directly to [email protected] or call/text (813) 379-2551 if you have any questions. Minimum Job Qualifications: Master’s Degree from an accredited university Active BCBA Licensure Experience with Autism Support Job Details: Part-Time (20 Hours
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.