School Intervention Specialist Needed - Onsite and Remote Openings
School Intervention Specialist Needed
Bilingual Therapies is seeking a passionate Intervention Specialist for a contract position located near Columbus, Ohio. This is an excellent school district with lots of support with wonderful colleagues and students. Candidates will have options for in person, hybrid, or remote flexibility.
- Full time: 37.5 hours per week, 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday - Friday
- In person, hybrid, or 100% remote (W2 for onsite, 1099 for remote)
- 22/23 school year
- 9th-12th grade caseload
- Requires a Master's in Special Education or related field
- Previous school based experience preferred (required for remote applicants)
- Active Special Education certification for state of Ohio
- This candidate does NOT have to be bilingual. All are welcome to apply!
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for full consideration. For quick consideration and a faster interview process, please send over a copy of your resume directly to the email address seen below.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- San Bernardino, CA
- Prattville, AL
- Hayward, CA
- San Leandro, CA
- Russell City, CA
- santa rosa, CA
- Conway, NH
- Lynn, MA
- Mount Vernon, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.