School LSSP Job Near Grand Prairie, TX
A great school district in the Grand Prairie, TX, area is now looking to hire a School LSSP for a current, full-time opening. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Conducts comprehensive, psycho-educational evaluations which include review of records; formal testing/informal testing; observation of the student’s functioning in the classroom and other settings to analyze learning and behavior difficulties; interviews with the student, teacher(s), administrators, and/or outside agencies.
- Documents evaluation results and completes required reports within Federal, State, and local timelines.
- Consults and communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information and assists school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions.
- Comfortable working with different age groups
- Previous experience in schools is preferred.
- National Association of School Psychologists
Soliant offers Licensing Assistance if you are not certified in this state yet: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
To learn more about this LSSP opening, please submit an application and current resume or contact Mary Harden directly.
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Albany, OR
- Indianapolis, IN
- Lombard, IL
- Harvard, IL
- Rio Vista, CA
- Fox River Grove, IL
- Berkeley, CA
- Millbrae, CA
- Nashua, NH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.