School PSYCH | 2022-2023 School Year
School Psychologist school-based positions in Norwood, MA.
Blazerworks is impacting lives! Together, we will continue our mission of transforming the lives of children and families, improving the quality of therapeutic and behavioral services, and joining like-minded therapists and educators in order to have a greater impact in our communities.
Please see the details below and apply with an up-to-date resume to be considered.
Job Summary Details:
- Full-Time | 35 hours per week
- Full 2022-2023 School Year | Start/End Dates TBD
- High School Caseload
- Position Responsibilities: Testing with adolescents
- Licensure for the state of Massachusetts as a School Psychologist is required
- Must be fully vaccinated before the start date
- Must be able to pass a drug test before the start date
- Must be able to pass a background check before the start date
- Weekly direct deposit
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Matching 401K
- W-2 contract
- Relocation compensation
Please apply with your most recent and updated resume. I will be in contact with you shortly after regarding the next steps of the hiring process. If you have any questions, you can contact me directly at my contact information below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Amanda Buckles | Senior Director of Educational Resources
(770) 557-3231 | [email protected]
Recent School Psychologist Jobs
- Fountain Hills, AZ
- Killeen, TX
- Kent, WA
- Brenham, TX
- Greenwood, SC
- Powder Springs, GA
- Fremont, CA
- Graham, NC
- Hazelwood, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SchoolPsychJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next school psychologist job.